Tuesday 8 July 2008

About Queenswood and me in general

Hi, my name is Florian Cornely and I am from Cologne in Germany. I am 16 years old and I came to Queenswood this summer because I want to improve my English skills and get a better feel for the language.




Before my arrival I was a little bit excited and nervous because I did not know what to expect and I had many apprehensions and questions. Can I understand the English language so well? Will I meet other kind pupils or even friends? Now that I am here I know that this was quite needless.



Queenswood is a amazing school!!! Every day we have 8 lessons, but they are different than lessons in germany, they are smaller class and it is fun. After that we have free time and there is a great offer of sport, tennis, football, swimming, badminton and so on. Finally we have to go to bed at 11 pm.



We get food three times every day and although it differs from german food it is delicious.



All in all I do not regret that I am going to stay here for two week as Queenswood School is wonderful!!! :D







Flo

No comments: